Monday, September 25, 2006

Life: Let’s Break it Down!

Life baffles even the greatest genius among us, not exempting Einstein. How on Earth could we simplify it for most of us mentally-challenged folk? As hip-hops say, “Let’s break it down! Bring it to its bare essentials and we see things in a new light. In short, do the following (literally, do it and follow it):


Things Only I Could Do for God

  1. Know and love God in my life
  2. Discover God’s special plan for my life
  3. Work out His plan for my life

Things Only I Could Do for Myself

  1. Know and love myself
  2. Learn as much as I can about my potentials
  3. Apply all that I am in my life

Things Only I Could Do for Others

  1. Know and love others
  2. Learn as much as I can about people’s potentials
  3. Work with others as effectively as I can

Well and good. But it’s still as daunting as flying an airplane, only, well, a bit naïve. Of course, we said simplify, not easify! The hard work is all up to each and every one of us.

Happy flying!


(Photo above: Computer-stylized Manila Bay scene.)

No comments: